Sunday, May 12, 2013

Try the Cottonelle Clean Care Routine

For this sample and share from Crowdtap, I received samples of Cottonelle's Clean Care toilet paper and Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes. I received an 18 pack of toilet paper and one package of Fresh Care Flushable Wipes to try for myself. I also reeived two 4 packs of toilet paper and two other packs of flushable wipes to share with friends. I decided to give my mom both of the 4 packs of toilet paper and both of the flushable wipes packs. The reason I did this instead of giving to two different people is because my mom has 6 people living in her home on a regular basis and every other week there is one more. I felt that this gave a larger opinion of the products since there were so many people there to try it out and tell me what they thought of them. My moms house is separated into two parts, where my mom and dad live in one side and my two brothers, one brother's daughter and his girlfriend, and my Nana stay in the other side. The two packs were able to cover both sides of the house.

My family tried out the flushable wipes and the clean care toilet paper. This has now become a part of our everyday routine. We use the flushable wipes after each bowel movement and when we feel that we need a little extra clean feeling. My mom and family at her house cant live without it. My Nana uses the flushable wipes after each time in the rest room. This is a great way to get clean and feel clean between showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment